Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Conference Week!

Hi 6th graders and 6th grade families! As you hopefully know, this week is fall conference week. Each day the students will be dismissed from school at 11:53. Breakfast and lunch are still served on these days!

I have received MOST of the conference forms back confirming conference times. If you are unsure of your conference time, please call Wendy in the office at (253)373-7434. She is also the person to call if you need to reschedule your conference time, as she has the master list!

I do expect the 6th graders to attend their conferences. Also, each conference will be 20 minutes long. What's on the agenda for our fall conferences? Well, I'm glad you asked! When I meet with you and your 6th grader we are going to talk about the following:

Math Goals
Reading Goals
Writing Goals
Behavior
 
Again, please let me know if you have any questions and if you need to reschedule, let Wendy in the office know! I look forward to meeting all of you!
 
-Ms. Carlyle

No comments:

Post a Comment